Wednesday 11 July 2007

Alex`s second post


Yesterday, we discovered our respective workshops. I personnally chose Travelling culture, a subject which really interests me, teached by John and Lesley (sorry if I don`t write it properly). To begin the class, we had to talk with our nearest classmate about the different countries we have ever been to. Next, we had to find different pieces of paper around the place. On these, there were some questions about English culture we answered quite quick. We came back to Highlander and talked about the results of this little preliminary test. When tutorial began, Brian asked us how these workshops were like. And I thought I was lucky to be in my workshop because most of the others students looked really bored.

In the evening I went to the cinema. I saw Schrek the third and felt asleep one or three times during the movie. Fortunately, the guys who went to the bowling were playing pool so I joined them and the evening was saved :). And by the way, Louis, if you see this blog, just buy your ice-cream next time :p.

It`s really difficult to me to write with this English keyboard because some letters and signs are switched... I type as someone who never saw a computer of his whole life !!! Hope I will get it before the end of my stay.

Tonight, I chose to do some badminton and aerobic. We`ll see if this is nice. Hope so.
My favorite animal <3

No comments: