Friday 20 July 2007

LAST DAY

SO we have finally reached the last day.And I have been
looking forward to it quite honestly.
Not everything went as "predicted" and not said in a positive way.
but who cares!!

What I've missed being here was definitely freedom ,because you feel like you're in a cage.
I haven 't learnt anything!! I've made some friend s some good ,some bad and unfortunately some terrible whom I would have better avoided from the very beginning.
These 2 weeks have seemed to have passed quite rapidly maybe because I was constantly thinking about the end of this agony.

OK,OK it wasn't as terrible and dreadful there were fun parts some excursions were OK ,too.

I don't know what to do as soon as I come home I guess I'll just chill smoke some "fags" and go on a diet ,food here was OK but definitely too much and to heavy and oily.
]

I dont knoww if i ll be sad to leave this place ....naaaa

ok then what else am i supposed to write?
Right so writing this blog was useful because we can write what we truly think about Queenswood and because apperently it s good for our english. I guess s0.
well well enough
My inspiration resources lack therfore I really don not know what else to write!
soso
bye bye


xxx

No comments: