Friday 13 July 2007

First week ends..

The excursion to Madame Tussauds was cool. I took many photos with Lucie and Chiara. You will surely see them soon on this blog, as soon as I take it back from Chiara s camera. Einstein, Johnny Deep, Marylin Monroe... <3


I think I survived and even liked this first week. The adaptation was not that horrible as I thought it would be. I met great persons at Queenswood and hope we will see or call or even mail eachother after our come back home.


Teachers manage to make lessons more interesting and original (Eminem with Dee, "letters game" with Brian...) than the ones I usually have in France. But we have many classes a day so this stays really exhausting, just as speaking English all day long, even if I like it. Fortunately, I can speak my own language with the few French people right here and also when I call my friends and family.

I chose to do aerobics (again) and Volley ball tonight. Oh and Jo is leaving Senior house tonight :( but a French houseparent is taking the room she left empty. It s Melanie. So it s quite nice for me).

A.

No comments: