Friday 13 July 2007

First week has gone..

..Fortunately.




They continue waking us up too early and the food it's always the same thing, but only 9 days are left and we have got to take this. (I've been a bit bitchy in that first part of my blog, but i don't really mind too much)




Yesterday we went to London, at Madame Tussauds Waxworks museum: it was crowded but i went through it quite quickly. I went into "The chamber of horrors", that cost 2.10 £ and i don't think it really worth them. There are just some actors coming near you and sometimes some noises. Then i get in a fake taxi and did a trip in the "Spirit of London" room. That's basically a summary of the history of London during the 20th century.


When we went out there has been some troubles with a teacher and Roger, but i won't write about it because i don't know if they want me to say it. (I think you'll find it on Palma's post anyway)


Anyway, we also went in Baker Street and bought some sweets and magazines, then to Regent's Park and ate lunch. I enjoyed it.




Nothing else.


xoxo



Ps: witches are looking at your underwear.


No comments: