Friday 13 July 2007

WHENEVER WHATEVER

HI so this week ...well we didn't do THAT much .
Our classes aren't very challenging ,but we have a hell of a lot of hours per day and honestly I don 't feel like my English is improving.

Yesterday we went on our "academic excursion" we went to London to the madame Tussuad's wax museum , I actually didn't see much of it because it was very crowded .

This past week went by pretty rapidly(better). Soon 's my B-Day lets hope it won't be as boring as I foresee it to be .

Anyways as i told u I 'll try to dedicate part of my post to some Queenswood gossip:
so yesterday at the wax museums we had some feuds between a teacher and the excursion organiser(I think ,Roger).
so after him being absolutely horrible to one teacher he left.

Next ,today an AO(female) house parent of senior h. was spotted with another AO(male) exiting a room in the building...mm..doesn't sound right to me.
OK that's all.

bye bye
Xx

No comments: